Friday, October 17, 2008

I have many thoughts to write on.
But my place is not good enough to give words to those thoughts, so waiting to get new rented house.

Then I will be the new Shakespeare.
Hang on till then.

4 comments:

The Idle Brain said...

It was hard to take just u..
N now wid Shakespeare in u coming up ..... :O :p :p :p
Well we r waiting to get hanged :p :p :p
Wonderful start... Keep going
N the first comment is mine :p

It's mE said...

With all the sugar coating on words "I thank you for my first comment".

And you better keep an eye here, being first one to comment on my blog you deserve a special treat.

Anonymous said...

oye second valon ko treat nahi milegi kya.......vaise Sree kuch galat nahi kah rahi hai.Saurabh aur Stiffler kya kam hai jo ab Shakespeare bhi aa raha hia.......do S to sambhale nahi ja rahe 3 kaise sambhalenge.........

Anonymous said...

What very good question